Though Jessi is just getting started, she has been wanting to do something like this for the last few years and has found that Etsy has made it possible. She has plans to add lots of new and different creations to her shop in the coming months – things for kids, babies, more purses, totes, and accessories, and possibly some mini-quilts. I look forward to seeing how her business will grow!
This retro inspired handbag is so cute. And that is truly a retro fabric. I know for sure that my Mom made a pair of curtains with the same fabric!
I really like the happy colors that Jessi utilizes in her aprons. They are very homey and comforting.
And bright and cheery.
The WINNER of this contest will receive this adorable apron in chocolate and pink, toile and stripes. I love all of that pocket space!
To Enter this Contest:
1) Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and then leave a comment here telling me which Jump Up and Down product is your favorite!
2) You may enter this contest only once.
3) This contest’s deadline is Friday, June 8th at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
4) Do NOT post anonymously. Anonymous posters will not be entered into the drawing.
5) A winner will be chosen by random drawing (for more info. on this, read this post)
p.s. If you want to pass the word about these contests, please check out this post where you can get a code for a button for your blog!