Did I startle you? I know you weren’t expecting two contests back to back first thing in the morning! But hey… gotta keep rolling them out!
I am SO excited about this one. (Does the authenticity of that phrase go down with each utterance of it? I hope not because I am completely and totally 100% serious!) Annie’s Attic is the Etsy shop of one very capable seamstress named Lee Ann. Lee Ann has an incredible eye for style. She knows how to pick the best fabrics. She knows how to mix and match them. She knows what is going to make the eyes of the seasoned apron connoisseur just about pop out of her head. When I first saw these aprons I think the neighbors could probably hear my exclamations of, “How CUTE!!”
I love the bright cheerful colors on this polka-dotty one…
This one just exudes class. Annie specializes in “shabby chic” and she manages to do so in such a way where all of her aprons are heavily weighted on the chic side of the equation!
I love cherries!
I think if I had to narrow it down, I would have to say this one (and the black and white one pictured above) are my absolute favorites of Annie’s Attic aprons. This one reminds me of the beach.
The WINNER of this contest will receive this adorable Cherries half apron that has an actual vintage pot holder for a pocket. What a creative idea!
To Enter this Contest:
1) Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and then leave a comment here telling me which Annie’s Attic apron is your favorite!
2) You may enter this contest only once.
3) This contest’s deadline is Friday, June 8th at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
4) Do NOT post anonymously. Anonymous posters will not be entered into the drawing.
5) A winner will be chosen by random drawing (for more info. on this, read this post)
p.s. If you want to pass the word about these contests, please check out this post where you can get a code for a button for your blog!