Well, I told you all that my second brain lives inside of my own computer. My husband’s computer just doesn’t cut it. I did manage to forget an apron maker and I feel positively awful. Especially because her beautiful work is totally UNforgettable! I hope Amy will forgive me for my lack of grey matter!
Amy at Nana Company: Pretty Little Things has one of the most tempting Etsy shops around. I think I know where I will buy all future gifts for the littlest women in my life, my nieces and my friends’ daughters. For she makes the most deliciously pretty little goodies!
I hope you all know how awful I feel about having left this post off… because this is one I was really looking forward to and here is one of the reasons why…
Look at those adorable felt play cookies in their own perfect little lunchbox. Have I mentioned I have a thing for lunchboxes? Maybe you already noticed that… I love these cookies!
Then there is this bag… Once again, those who make beautiful aprons, make beautiful bags… it’s almost a scientific fact.
No baby girl should be without an I (heart) NY baby blanket? I love Nana Company’s tags also. They are simply elegant.
Then there are the beautiful little girls’ aprons! Yes, this contest is for a little girl’s apron! I know you Moms and Grandmas of little princesses might just at this moment be squealing with delight!
Amy doesn’t just make beautiful aprons, she gives them the best names ever!
To Enter this Contest:
1) Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and then leave a comment here telling me which Nana Company product is your favorite!
2) You may enter this contest only once.
3) This contest’s deadline is Tuesday, June 12th at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
4) Do NOT post anonymously. Anonymous posters will not be entered into the drawing.
5) A winner will be chosen by random drawing (for more info. on this, read this post)