Before I say anything else I’m going to tell you once again that there will be yet another contest added later today because of my lost brain… Domestic Darlings! So this party isn’t over yet… it just keeps going and going!
I just want to say an especially big thanks to all of the sponsors who made this event possible! You all were incredibly generous and fun to work with! Thanks for letting me show off your work!
Deanna @ The Apronista
The Kitchen Madonna
Jump Up and Down
Momo’s Retro Fashions
Nana Company: Pretty Little Things
Olive Juice & Co.
Made by Tess
Jennifer at One of Mine
And once you receive your aprons I would LOVE it if you would e-mail me a picture of you wearing it! I hope to make a future post about the winners!
The winner of Contest #1 was jacobr who said… “i think my wife would like the cherries!” Jacobr, your wife will get her pick of the entire Jessie Steele Spring 2007 line of aprons!
The two winners of Contest #2 were:
1) Sandy who posted under her mother’s blogger account (I know this because Sandy happens to be my sister!). Sandy said the following, “My favorite is “Martha.” I prefer the full-length, but I didn’t like any of the fabric she had…Thanks! Sandy” Well, sister… if you don’t absolutely love the apron you have won I can tell you who you can pass it down to… I always love hand me downs you know!! Sandy, you won your choice between “kitty kitty” and the “Caroline.”
2) was Rendy who said, “Love the vintage aprons – all of them!” You have won the vintage Lord’s Prayer apron!
Winners of Contest #3 – Layla Grace were:
1) For the Retro 1950’s Kitchen Apron by Jessie Steele – Bretta who said, “I would take this home in an instant: Bradshaw Kirchofer Gabrielle Armoire“
2) For the Black Damask Apron by Jessie Steele – Biddy who said, “they are all lovely, but the black damask just sends my heart a flutter!”
3) For the Half Ava Cherries Apron by Jessie Steele – Nicole who said, “I seriously gasped outloud when I saw the baby bedding on this post…wow! All the stuff on this website is fantastic. Besides the Black Damask Apron, I must have the Kiwi Paisley apron too.”
The winner of Contest #4 – Carolyn’s Kitchen is Rebecca who said, “I have two pathetic and very ugly aprons in my closet-and let me just say-they are never coming out again. I sure do hope I win ONE of these contests, because-after seeing all that I am missing…sheesh. I will NEVER go back. My favorite thing about Carolyn’s Kitchen is those FABULOUS gloves. Talk about finding a niche! They are just GREAT and I love them. A LOT!” Rebecca, you have won your choice of color in the Carolyn’s Dorothy collection!
The two winners of Contest #5 – Apronique are:
1) For the his and hers set of your choice, Lindsey who said, “It doesn’t get much cuter than the Paris toile.”
2)For the chocolate inspired apron Blest who said, “I like the Zebra Babydoll one the best. And I know the Cammie one would be a huge hit if I still lived on base!”
The winner of Contest #6 – Darly bird for the Summer in the City apron is LMStephenson who said, “I like the Maude Grace Necklace “
The winners of Contest #7 – Momo’s Retro Fashions are:
1) Gabriel who said, “I like the Desperate Housewife Fr
ench Country one.” You have won your choice of Momo’s Desperate Housewives line of aprons.
2) Aferguson who said, “How fun! And aprons never looked so good!!! I LOVE the Radical Everyday Houswife one, hot pink and adorable!:o)” You have also won your choice of the Desperate Housewives line of aprons!
The winner of Contest #8 – Apron Memories for a choice between the Mama Mia and the Mary is mmoskwiak who said, “I love the Mary and the notecards. Also, enjoyed reading her story on her website!”
The winners of Contest #9 – Modern June are:
1) For the personalized “Your name here Diner” ChrissyCoole who said, “OMG, how’s a person supposed to pick? I think my fave is The Diner Collection Black Cherry Apron.”
2) For the full black cherries diner apron Terrilynn who said, “It’s a tie between the green apron with the big cupcake and the Momma Polka Dot Apron.”
The winner of Contest #10 – Simple Things is Buhtafly who said, “i love all of the mama bird aprons! how are cute are those! I also love the mother daughter set in the cherry print!” Buhtafly you have won your choice of Randi’s entire apron collection!
The winner of Contest #11 – Jump Up and Down is Cori who said, “The Retro Ric Rac Floral Apron – Light Red and Ivory is my favorite!” You have won the chocolate and pink toile and stripes apron!
The winner of Contest #12 – Olive Juice & Co. For the choice between the beautiful Flossie apron or a custom designed apron just for you, Lynn who said, “These are incredible! I really can’t decide between the Flossie and the Maggie.”
The winner of Contest #13 – Annie’s Attic is Caralyn who said, “Charm is great. This lady’s got an eye for great fabric, don’t you think?” Caralyn you have won the cherries half apron.
The winner of Contest #14 – The Kitchen Madonna is Ventura Mom who said, “Ooohhh…Elisabetta Strolls Fashion Park rocks.” Ventura Mom, you have won your choice between Elisabetta has Espresso with Eloise, The Petite Elisabetta and Pink Crystal Elisabetta.
The winner of Contest #15 – Dustpan Alley. For the cheerful yellow polka-dots apron Lace who said, “Those cow girl pinup aprons are cute. sidenote: I have recently discovered Ree’s blog and I love it also. It makes me want to live in OK!”
The winner of Contest #16 – Made by Tess is Abbie who said, “I love the Lemony Pin Cushion.” Abbie you have won the Think Pink half apron!
The winner of Contest #17 – Domestic Chicky is Village of Many who said, “I love the Apronista Blog! been reading it for a little while. It’s how I found out about Apronpalooza actually. It cheers me up to load her blog up and check out the latest apron finds. Always full of such cute aprons and ideas. Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen her Domestic Chicky site before, but it’s cute as well. Her favicon cupcake is cute too 🙂 Time to add it to my reader, I saw some recipes there to check out later.”
The winner of Contest #18 (listed as FINAL CONTEST) – One of mine is GLH (Barbara) who said, “1. I loved seeing the different ideas, some of which I can alter to fit “my” style. And of course, the FABRICS!! 2. Handbags, and doll or baby quilts. 3. Love the halter neckline, and the navy color. Thanks for sponsoring this! Looking forward to your next Palooza! –Barbara”
So there you have it! And again… I will be posting another contest tonight! Sorry, once again for leaving someone else off. I have scrambled eggs for brains this week.