Well, you already know how much I was relying on my laptop to keep me from losing my mind during this marvelous eventful week on my blog and you already know that it fell asleep on the job and my brain was thus forced to do all the work of my computer on its own. And lo and behold it fell asleep on the job too. Twice. (I hope not more than twice!) Apologies to both the ladies of Domestic Darlings and to you all for leading you on a string!
Domestic Darlings is an apron company that was born not long after one young Mom moved in across the street from another young Mom, they became friends and now the rest, as they say, is history. Susan and Jenn together create some of the most flattering and attractive aprons available. Believe me when I tell you (and go to their beautiful website and see the designs for yourself) they are gorgeous!
The aprons made by Domestic Darlings actually look more like cocktail dresses than aprons. I don’t think a woman could help but feel beautiful while wearing one… and why shouldn’t we feel beautiful while going about our daily business? Is looking attractive while at work only reserved for those women who work downtown? I don’t think so! And I don’t think any man could resist a woman in one of these aprons!
The WINNER of this contest will receive their choice of the 5 available designs!
To Enter this Contest:
1) Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and then leave a comment here telling me which Domestic Darlings apron is your favorite!
2) You may enter this contest only once.
3) This contest’s deadline is Tuesday, June 12th at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
4) Do NOT post anonymously. Anonymous posters will not be entered into the drawing.
5) A winner will be chosen by random drawing (for more info. on this, read this post)