This week was just an incredibly busy and exhausting week; physically, mentally and emotionally. Bullet points will make it easier.
- We had VBS this week – we do this as a backyard bible club and it went really well but it was a lot of work and meant we had to come home and crash on a daily basis.
- We had my husband’s parents here this week…
- My man has had Bronchitis (hasn’t yet gone away)
- I’ve had insomnia in a bad way all week.
- Oh and let’s just say that PMS and cramps from the bad place don’t always mix well with entertaining company.
- I spent Friday working on a VBS powerpoint slide presentation to show at church.
- And then became entranced by iDVD and now have the maniacal urge to turn all of my pictures into slideshows on DVD.
- I’m now feeling sick!
- I now have a great deal of laundry to do that once done will likely sit in an enormous pile on my living room couch, becoming a Mountain, nay a RANGE of mountains the likes of my dear Canadian Rockies if ignored for even a day or two.
- I now have a very messy kitchen.
- I feel like my head is floating a couple of feet above my body.
- My throat hurts.
- We are supposed to dive right back into homeschooling this week
- Points 1-13 have made me feel that I need another week of freedom under my belt before hitting the books.
- Point 14 is a terribly guilt inducing point.
- I want to go to Hawaii. Maui.
- And go snorkelling.
- And then eat lots and lots of manapua buns until I myself actually become a pork filled steamed dumpling bun. Shouldn’t take long.
- Because I feel terribly bloated right now.
- But I want to go to Hawaii anyways even if I do look like a pudgy white pork filled dumpling wearing a bathing suit.
- Then the reporters would hover over me in their helicopter as I innocently snorkel in the waters below
- and we would watch the whole sad thing on a news blurb that night while eating more manapua buns, “I’m Holly Akala with News at Night. Today a life size floating manapua bun wearing snorkelling gear was discovered in Napili Bay.
- More at 11:00.”
Oh and I took this quiz that said this about me. Sheesh. I couldn’t have made up something this nice. Or something this insulting. I can’t decide if I think it’s more nice or more insulting.
You’re Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you’re
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You’d
be recognized as such if you weren’t always talking about talking rabbits.
Okay. I think that’s all. Keep spreading the word about the Summer Soap Celebration!! You will LOVE the prizes. Seriously. You will go nutso with excitement! Over and out.